In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, and the rest of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you as follows:
1. The data you provide us is incorporated into the treatment activity of the Anti-Fraud Office of Catalonia (hereinafter the Office) "Institutional Relations".
2. The person responsible for processing your personal data is the Office Management.
3. Your consent is the basis for the legitimacy of the processing of your data.
4. The purpose of the treatment is to spread activities related to the performance of the Office, such as calls for official public events, workshops, courses or conferences or other activities organized or in which the Office participates; as the incorporation of your data to this treatment activity, you will therefore receive information about these activities.
5. The contact details of the data protection delegate are email@example.com C/Ribes núm. 1-3, 08013-Barcelona; you can contact for all questions related to the processing of your personal data by the Office.
6. As for the personal data contained in this treatment activity, it is only planned that, for security reasons, data be provided to the entities that transfer their facilities so that the activities can be carried out, where appropriate, of what would be reported expressly at the time of registration for the corresponding activity.
7. The international transfer of data is not foreseen.
8. The ex officio deletion of the data has not been foreseen as long as you do not withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time.
9. You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, treatment limitation, data portability and opposition in accordance with the provisions of articles 15 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, by a communication addressed to the Office Management at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of the forms that you will find in the electronic headquarters of the Office.
10. You can address a claim to the Catalan Data Protection Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by means of the electronic headquarters of the Authority or by non-electronic means (by post) addressed to: C/Rosselló, 214, esc. A, 1r 1a, 08008 Barcelona or in person at the APDCAT Document Entry Registry or at the Entry Registry of any body of the Administration of the Government of Catalonia or the State, or by submitting the claim at a post office in accordance with the applicable regulations.